In Minecraft, an End Portal is a frame that is used to travel to The End biome. In order to make one, you will need 12 Eyes of Ender and a lot of Obsidian. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to make an End Portal in Minecraft.
What is an End Portal in Minecraft?
An End Portal is a block frame that teleports players to The End when activated with an ender eye.
When making an End Portal, you will need 12 obsidian blocks and 1 eye of ender. First, make a square frame with the obsidian blocks. Then, place the eye of the ender in the centre of the frame. Right-click on the eye of the ender with Flint and Steel in your hand to activate the portal.
An End Portal is a dark place filled with hostile mobs called Endermen. You will need to defeat the Ender Dragon to complete The End.
How to Make an End Portal in Minecraft
In Minecraft, an End Portal allows you to travel to the End dimension. You can only make an End Portal if you have obtained 12 Eyes of Ender. Here’s how to make an End Portal in Minecraft:
- Find a flat surface on which to build your End Portal frame. The frame should be made of obsidian and should be 4×5 blocks in size.
- Place the first obsidian block in the centre of the bottom row of the frame. Then, place obsidian blocks in the remaining empty slots in the bottom row of the frame.
- In the second row of the frame, place an obsidian block in the centre slot. Then, fill in the remaining empty slots with the eye of ender blocks.
- In the third row of the frame, place an obsidian block in each slot except for the centre slot. Again, fill in any remaining empty slots with the eye of ender blocks.
- Finally, top off your frame by placing an obsidian block in each slot of the fourth row except for the centre slot (which should remain empty). Now your End Portal is complete!
That’s all there is to it! Now when you enter the End Portal you will be transported to The End where you can battle the Ender Dragon. Good luck!
If you’re looking for a challenge in Minecraft, then creating an End Portal is a great option. Not only is it a rewarding experience, but it also allows you to explore the game’s endgame content. With our guide, you’ll be able to make your own End Portal in no time. So what are you waiting for? Get started and see what lies beyond the Ender Dragon!